- What is the big goal for your organization?
- How many people in your organization are actively engaged and working on making this goal a reality?
- What has to be accomplished in the next 3 years, the next 12 months, the next 90 days? By who?
- Do you feel more accountability to just getting stuff done is needed?
- Do you have enough capacity to meet your short term and long term growth plans? Is there alignment?
- Does your organization have full alignment to the big goal, purpose, and values?
More than 85% of organizations fail to execute their strategy successfully. The Strategy & Execution stream involves "painting a picture" as to where the organization wants to go long term, milestones that must be met, and what needs to be achieved in 90-day increments. In most cases, organizations already have pieces in place relative to what is addressed within this stream; a tailored approach is often required to focus on an organization's specific needs.
This stream focuses on the organization's Vision, Plan, critical gaps, the necessary rhythms, and providing a layer of accountability to execution.