- What leadership competencies are critically important to your organization?
- Would strengthening certain leadership competencies within your organization have a positive impact on your organization?
- Are their people within your organization in leadership roles that have never taken any leadership training?
- Are their people in your organization being mentored by someone that has never taken any leadership training?
- Do you know how your people's style, strength, and weaknesses align to the most critical leadership competencies?
- Is your organization in need of a practical way to enhance leadership skill?
In almost any organization, it is the people that truly make the difference. People have different styles, strengths, and weaknesses; the purpose of the Leadership Development stream is to help organizations develop their people by using a structured approach that is aligned to the organization's needs. The full Leadership Development Program contains up to 320 training hours formed by a compilation of material/subjects that can become a tailored program. The delivery approach is typically a combination of group training and 1-on-1 coaching. The purpose of this stream is to help people realize their potential and to create win-win scenarios between people and their employers.