Rapid Performance Training Certificate - 14 Course Bundle
Learn new skills or simply refresh your current concepts and principles related to Continuous Improvement/Lean Systems. This Certificate program is designed for individuals who can drive both culture and positive change within an organization.
The Rapid Performance Certification Training Program consists of 14 courses. Courses have been designed to cover 4 Core Organizational Requirements.
- Course #1: CI Cultural Engagement
- Course #2: 9 Waste/Value of the Walk of Opportunity
- Course #3: 6S Culture
- Course #4: Power of SWOT
- Course #5: Root Cause Analysis through the 5-Why and Fishbone Approach & Fishbone
- Course #6: Flow Analysis using the Spaghetti Diagram
- Course #7: Standardized Value Stream Mapping
Implementation through Visual Management
- Course #8: The Importance of Visual Management
- Course #9: Standard Work Best Practices
- Course #10: How Repetitive Task Management Increases Productivity (Admin. and Operations)
- Course #11: Visual Communication/The Value of the 5-Minute Huddle
- Course #12: Accelerate Project Management through Virtual and Hands-On Kaizen
- Course #13: Continuous Improvement Steering Committee Foundation/Passport
- Course #14: Business Strategic One Page Plan with 90 Day Rock Cadence
*Please refer to individual registrations to see more specifics of each course outline.
Who should attend:
- Organizations either on or starting their Continuous Improvement/Lean Journey who are looking to:
- Re-fresh their employee’s skillset
- Offer off-shift or off-site employees flexible training as they may not have been able to fully participate in growing their CI/Lean Skill due to location and time.
- On-boarding new employees on their skills to expedite their learning curve to align with the CI/Lean organization culture
- Individuals looking to increase their skill set as part of their extracurricular education strategy.
Course Overviews & Key Features
- 14 – 4 Hour Virtual Training Sessions
- Templates and working copies for applying learnings for course
- Continuous Improvement/Lean Diagnostic
- Individual Prioritization and Implementation Planner
- One-on-one post-event touchpoint with Master Black Belt Coach
- Course completion certificate